Skip to main content
Setting up your PayPal or Payoneer account
Updated over a week ago

Our payment date is the 15th of the month. You must ensure that you have completed your PayPal or Payoneer account set up by the 7th of the month to receive your payment on the 15th.

If your account has been fully set up on either of these platforms and you experience a delay in receiving your monthly payment from Jellyfish, please make sure you have accepted any pending payments in your PayPal/Payoneer account before emailing the Jellyfish Accounts Team at [email protected].

Please note, the Accounts team deals with a high volume of queries so the response time is typically 48 hours.

PayPal

For any queries related to your account on PayPal, please visit the PayPal Help Centre.

Jellyfish is unable to help you with any issues related to your account on PayPal.

Payoneer

For any queries related to your account on Payoneer, please visit the Payoneer Support Centre.

Jellyfish is unable to help you with any issues related to your account on Payoneer.

What are the benefits of Payoneer?

From your Payoneer account you can:

Transfer funds from Payoneer to your bank account

• Fast – Access your funds in 1-3 business days

• Local – Receive funds in your local currency

• Low-cost – The more you earn the less you pay – up to 2%

• Supported – Real time email notifications when your funds arrive

Spend funds online and in stores with the Payoneer prepaid MasterCard®

• Global – Use everywhere MasterCard® is accepted

• Practical – Withdraw cash, shop online and spend in stores whenever you need

• Safe – Avoid overdraft fees by sending only what is available

• Cost-efficient – Avoid international conversion fees with cards in multiple currencies

FAQ

What are the benefits of using Payoneer as a payment method with Jellyfish?

• You'll still be paid by us on the 15th of the month

• You won't need to pay any fees for receiving your money, only the conversion rate. Payoneer caps this at 2% unlike other platforms which can sometimes charge a higher percentage

How can I get set up as a Jellyfish payee on Payoneer?

Email [email protected] with the subject line, 'Payoneer sign up request' and the team will get back to you as soon as possible.

How do I withdraw funds from my Payoneer account?

You can easily withdraw funds to your local bank account or to your prepaid card.

How can I contact Payoneer Support?

If you're experiencing an issue or you have a question about your Payoneer account, it's best to contact them directly via their help centre.

Find our more about our J+ Scribe payment process.

Did this answer your question?