Skip to main content
J+ Community payment process
Updated over a week ago

For projects using the J+ Scribe payment process, please see the article J+ Scribe payment process.

Payments for tasks completed in line with the J+ Community payment process will be automatically generated and added to the Payments section of your J+ Community account 1 day after being submitted to the client review stage on J+ Scribe.

You'll be paid automatically on the 15th of the month for all work completed in the previous month. For example, if you complete project work in September you'll be paid for that work on 15 October.

Once your payment has been processed, you'll be able to download an autogenerated invoice for that payment for your records.

Payment methods

All payments for work completed on projects using this process are made in EUR (€). You can receive payment for this work via bank transfer or PayPal, you simply need to add your chosen payment method in the Payments section of your J+ Community account.

Please note that a 2% admin fee applies to bank transfer payments.

Updating your payment details

The last date to update your payment details is the last day of the month, before receiving payment on the 15th of the following month.

For example, if you complete project work in September and are expecting to be paid for that work on 15 October, you will not be able to change your payment after 30 September.

Please do not change your payment method in J+ Community after the last day of the month as this will not be updated in time for you to receive your payment on the 15th of the month.

If you have any questions about payments on a specific project, please contact the Project Manager on the project in the first instance. For any other payment queries, please don't hesitate to email [email protected].

FAQs

Where do I add my preferred payment method?

You can update your payment method in the Payments section of your J+ Community account under Payment preferences.

Your preferred payment account must be registered in your name or the name of your limited company – if applicable.

I was expecting my payment but I didn't receive it on the 15th of the month. What should I do?

Please email Jellyfish Accounts [email protected] and include all of the following:

• email subject line: J+ Community - Commerce FR payment query

• the total sum expected/missing

• the name of the clients whose projects you’re expecting payment for

• the name(s) of your Project Manager(s)

Before contacting Accounts, please ensure that you have completed your PayPal account set up and accepted any pending payments from Jellyfish.

The Accounts team will review your email and reply to you as soon as possible. The team deals with a high volume of queries so the response time is typically 48 hours.

I received an email a couple of days before the 15th to say my payment has been made, but I can't see it.

Sometimes the payment will be generated a couple of days in advance by the Jellyfish Accounts team, however, the payment will still reach your account on the 15th of the month. If you still haven't received your payment by the 16th, please follow the steps outlined above to contact Jellyfish Accounts.

What is Jellyfish's VAT number?

Our VAT number for all projects using this payment method is FR82520806183.

Company details
Jellyfish France
10 Rue Henner
75009 Paris
France

I have a SARL (Société à Responsabilité Limitée) in France.

Please follow this process if you have a limited company (SARL) in France.

Once your payment data looks correct at the end of the month, create an invoice for all the work you have completed in the previous month as shown in the Payments section of your J+ Community account and email this to [email protected] no later than the 10th of the month.

You must provide the following information on your invoice:

• Subject line: J+ Community - Commerce FR - freelancer invoice

• Your full name

• A brief invoice description, eg Copy editing on 2x projects (Kenzo, BUT) between 1-30 April 2023

• Total sum owed for the month in EUR (€)

• VAT amount

Jellyfish will process your payment on the 15th of the month via your preferred payment method (PayPal or bank transfer).

You must also ensure that the details of your SARL have been added to the Employment status section in your J+ Community account.

Did this answer your question?