Skip to main content
Editing your J+ Community account
Updated over a week ago

You should use your J+ Community account to let us know more about you and your experience.

Your CV/resume should clearly outline your experience relevant to any disciplines that you have added to your account.

As well as keeping your CV up to date, you can share a short biography, links to your personal website, LinkedIn, portfolio and showreel (if applicable).

Who can see my account?

Your account is only visible to you and select members of the Jellyfish team. It's not visible to other J+ Community members or any of Jellyfish's clients.

How do I change my email address?

If you’d like to change the email address associated with your account, please contact [email protected].

You may only use one email address when working with us and this must be used consistently across any project work you do with Jellyfish.

How can I update my email preferences?

You can change your communication preferences in the 'Account settings' section in your account.

Please note that you may receive direct emails from your Project Manager and Content Manager if you are a member of a project team.

How can I add a profile description?

To add a short biography, go to 'Profile', then 'About Me' and click the pencil icon to add text.

Did this answer your question?