Skip to main content
Getting paid through Payoneer
Updated over a week ago

Please note that this payment method currently only applies to work completed on projects using the J+ Scribe payment process, not projects using the J+ Community payment process.

What are the benefits of Payoneer?

From your Payoneer account you can:

Transfer funds from Payoneer to your bank account

• Fast – Access your funds in 1-3 business days

• Local – Receive funds in your local currency

• Low-cost – The more you earn the less you pay – up to 2%

• Supported – Real time email notifications when your funds arrive

Spend funds online and in stores with the Payoneer prepaid MasterCard®

• Global – Use everywhere MasterCard® is accepted

• Practical – Withdraw cash, shop online and spend in stores whenever you need

• Safe – Avoid overdraft fees by sending only what is available

• Cost-efficient – Avoid international conversion fees with cards in multiple currencies

FAQ

What are the benefits of using Payoneer as a payment method with Jellyfish?

• You'll still be paid by us on the 15th of the month

• You won't need to pay any fees for receiving your money, only the conversion rate as is currently the case anyway. Payoneer cap this at 2% unlike other platforms which can sometimes charge a higher percentage

How can I get set up as a Jellyfish payee on Payoneer?

Email [email protected] with the subject line, 'Payoneer sign up request' and the Jellyfish Operations team will get back to you as soon as possible.

How do I withdraw funds from my Payoneer account?

You can easily withdraw funds to your local bank account or to your prepaid card.

How can I contact Payoneer Support?

If you're experiencing an issue or you have a question about your Payoneer account, it's best to contact them directly via this customer support link.

Thoughts from community members who currently use Payoneer

'What I love most about Payoneer is that they offer a better exchange rate...Beyond the exchange rate, it's just as easy to use as PayPal as well, so I love it.'

'I'm really happy with the payment process through Payoneer! I get an email notification when I receive money, and it's easy to transfer the money to my bank account via the Payoneer app. It usually takes only one or two working days.'

'I have been using Payoneer since the beginning of my collaboration with Jellyfish and I am very satisfied with the service...The customer service is very professional...I receive a message as soon as I receive money which is available immediately.'

Did this answer your question?