Skip to main content
Creator Spotlight: Meet Virginie
Updated over a week ago

I'm currently in...

I’m currently based in the outskirts of Paris, in a small and quiet city on the eastern part of the French capital. There's not much to say about it, except that in the days of the Sun King, the area was known for producing delicious peaches, which the king would feast on. They were produced using a system of lime-coated walls, some of which are still standing.

In my spare time you will find me...

"Spare time"? What on earth is that? Kidding! Although it's true that I don't have that much, I try to make the most of my time on the metro to read or listen to podcasts, mainly about politics or history. And I get up as early as possible in the morning to give myself a moment of peace and quiet. This is the time of day when I can do a bit of pilates or yoga.

I'm passionate about...

I'm passionate about nature and eager to learn. I love to read, not only novels but also essays. I have a passion for history, especially ancient history. I learned Ancient Greek after falling in love, as a teenager, with a photo of a temple overlooking the sea. I love romance literature. I'm a writer. I've even published: a novel and some comic strips. Alas, since the birth of my daughter, I haven't had the time to devote myself over a long period to such a demanding and psychologically intense work. And I have to admit, it has become my greatest passion.

My dream brief would be...

"My dream brief"? Oh I must admit that I have already had the opportunity to work on dream projects with dream briefs. I like that we appeal to creativity, that we are asked to show spirit, humor, or elegance in style and tone. I like that a client knows how to formulate what they want, that they have a clear vision and shares it with us. And I must say that when the product is exciting, when we can project ourselves to it, believe in its potential, everything becomes simpler and words begin to flow from the source.

Did this answer your question?