Skip to main content
All CollectionsOur platformsYour J+ Community Account
I can't log in to my J+ Community account
I can't log in to my J+ Community account
Updated over a week ago

Use Single Sign-On (SSO)

This is an authentication method that allows you to sign in using one set of credentials to multiple applications ie J+ Community and J+ Scribe. For example, in the image below, you can select the 'Continue with Google' option. Please note, other 'Continue with...' options will be available soon.

We recommend this option as you will no longer need to enter a username and password each time you log in.

You can find more information in Single Sign-On in Auth0's privacy policy, but don't hesitate to email us at [email protected] if you have any questions.

If you're experiencing an issue while trying to log in to J+ Community, it's likely due to browser cookies and tracking protection. You can try using a different browser โ€“ we recommend using any browser other than Internet Explorer.

Depending on what browser you're using, please follow these steps to solve the issue:

Firefox

On Firefox, Options > Privacy & Security > Enhanced Tracking Protection > Choose "Standard" or "Strict" : Not "Custom", clear data and try again

Chrome

On Chrome Settings > Advanced > Site settings > Cookies > Allow sites to save and read cookie data

Please only use this link to log in to J+ Community.

Did this answer your question?