Skip to main content
Creator Spotlight: Meet André
Updated over a week ago

I'm currently based in...

Belo Horizonte, Brazil. I live in a big welcoming business city famous for the good food. We’re not a coastal city, but good chat, good company, and good food are granted here. I have had the opportunity of living in different countries, but here is where I want to live in my senior years.

In my spare time you will find me...

having a good time with my friends in a café talking about unimportant things. My job requires a lot of research and reading, when I have some free time, I want to give my brain a break. Don’t get me wrong, I really like the learning aspect of my occupation, but some rest is necessary. That’s why I am not into very intricate movies and series.

I'm passionate about...

learning and handicraft. It’s very satisfying to create art with my own hands. I have always had a self-teaching profile and I love learning new things, languages, techniques. I was a very creative teenager and I thrilled that I can keep that aspect of me in my job and in my spare time.

My dream brief would be...

something very dynamic. I am a Gemini and I love when a project takes me to learning about many different things. Even though it is not the easiest, the challenge delights me. I get bored easily and being surprised by new challenges every day is what keeps me motivated through life.

Did this answer your question?