Skip to main content
Creator Spotlight: Meet Magdalena
Updated over a week ago

I'm currently based in...

Birmingham, UK, the birthplace of heavy metal with the likes of Black Sabbath, Judas Priest and lead singer of Led Zeppelin originating from the city. There are have more canals than Venice with 100 miles of canal navigations. The Hobbit and Lord of the Rings are based on places and people in Moseley, where the Author JRR Tolkien lived.

In my spare time you will find me...

knitting and creating handmade pieces for my side hobby SzubiCrafts. I love making knitted presents for my family and friends. Also, I love watching TV shows, crime docu-series and swimming, hiking, volleyball and basketball which I am planning to be more actively involved this year.

I'm passionate about...

crafts, anything handmade and sustainable. I love to support local artists by buying their handmade goods and try to make more conscious choices when analysing garment compositions and the production process in retail shopping. I also enjoy going to vintage markets and collecting colourful glass or uranium pieces. Never too many!

My dream brief would be...

fashion and sustainable content, wellbeing and health-related texts, crime series subtitling, and criminal psychology books or shows. Majority of my experience is also gaming translations and proofreading, so I would love to be involved in some popular titles.

Did this answer your question?