Skip to main content
Creator Spotlight: Meet Gamal
Updated over a week ago

I'm currently in...

Egypt, the beating heart of the Arab world. With a massive human capital exceeding 100 Million, Egypt is one of the oldest nations in the world, that is now a rich source of genius minds who are pushing the horizons of development everywhere around the world. Millions of tourists from various parts of the world visit Egypt to see its famous landmarks and historical sights.

In my spare time you will find me...

learning new translation techniques and exploring state-of-the-art translation practices to sharpen my skills and add to my career path. Nobody knows everything, and learning is a never-ending journey. A skillful man has to keep himself familiarized with emerging trends and know-how in his field of specialization.

I'm passionate about...

reading. By default, a translator is a reader. Everyday you are translating different texts from various realms. This definitely adds a lot to the general knowledge and culture of a translator. I love reading in various specializations, especially historical books and human development publications.

My dream brief would be...

a highly transcreative content that employs a modern and complex marketing message together with a head-turning style and wording that give me an opportunity to use an aesthetic writing style to deliver the intended message elegantly to the target audience.

Did this answer your question?